Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Daron and Elisa's bags

Since my friends Daron and Elisa waited so long for their precious son Jack I decided they both deserved a diaper bag.  Elisa loves Hello Kitty and so I searched for a long time to find Hello Kitty fabric that wasn't too childish.  And when I saw this I just fell in love with it and knew it was for her.  (I actually bought it a few years ago in anticipation of this event!)  I had some fun with this one and made 3 optional pins for the outside of the bag - so she can change it based on her mood.  And I made a little matching wristlet perfect for holding wipes and a few diapers for a quick change.




















Daron on the other hand needed a manly diaper bag.  And since I know for a fact that he seriously considered giving Jack the middle name Tiberius - after James Tiberius Kirk of course- I knew that he needed to receive my first Kirk bag.  Which I think is pretty cool, cause it functions as a diaper bag or a laptop bag. (Phaser not included.)



1 comment:

Laura Crenshaw Chabo said...

Super cute!! I know they'll love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...