Sunday, September 18, 2011

Primary Apron

My friend Catherine loved the apron I made her so much, that she commissioned me to make her another one.  This one is for singing time with the Primary kids at church.  You see she wanted an apron with a lot of pockets so that she could put a picture about a song in each pocket and then the kids could reach in a pocket, pull out a picture, and guess which song they'd sing next from the picture.  Fun, huh?

So I thought since it's for primary, I should do it in the primary colors - red, yellow, and blue.  I found this great yellow polka dot fabric, used red rick-rack, and trimmed it all in blue.  I slightly modified the pattern I had so that it would have 12 pockets, including 2 little red heart pockets.  And I pretty much love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...