Monday, October 26, 2009

Eva's Bag

So my friend Eva of Moonchild Photography and I did a little trading of services a few weeks ago. She came by and took some photos of me and Mark and I made her a Holly bag. We had a lot of fun and Mark and I didn't even feel like we were in a photo shoot. She was all sneaky taking super silent, no flash photos -genius! I'm excited to see the results.

So I love the lining fabric on this bag!! I think it looks like sexy retro fishnet stockings. In fact I love it so much that I bought the same fabric in a pale teal and olive green to make a new Lily bag, since I've sold all the ones I had on etsy. (Which might I add is super exciting!)

We're working on another trade now - I'm getting a framed copy of Crooked Pier and she's getting a Betty bag - which is a new style yet to be unveiled... It's all very fun and exciting - I love the trading with my friends!

1 comment:

Lady M Presents said...

Hi Heather, check out
http://thetrialsandtribulationsofladym.blogspot.com
for the latest spot and praise for your great bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...